Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:49:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Peter <peterk@americanisp.net>
To:        Manuel Enrique Garcia Cuesta <megarcia@intercom.es>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrillic, X, Netscape

>>You need to apply what's explained in the Handbook, lang-setup.html

        HTH
                                Manuel Garcia

Good point, I'll have to try that :), I'm just asking to basically see who
has done this and pointers about what to do, what not to do. I've found
some fonts/utils for Russian/Cyrillic language under ports, I'll try
those, and handbook.

Board the windows, up your car insurance, and don't leave any booze in
plain sight.  It's St. Patrick's day in Chicago again.  The legend has
it that St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland.  In fact, he was
arrested for drunk driving.  The snakes left because people kept
throwing up on them.

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash!
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve!