Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:49:07 -0700
From:      "Kulraj Gurm (bosa.ca Account)" <kulraj@bosa.ca>
To:        "Justin C Sherrill" <justin@shiningsilence.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Recommend a NIC

To answer your original question..........
Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100
uses fxp driver - never, ever had a problem
But my experience is limited.
Only have about 30'ish clients using this, plus two in my bsd box at home
and two more at work!

I don't think you'll regret buying Intel (at least as far as NIC's are
concerned - CPU's are quite another matter)

Regards,

Kulraj Gurm