Date:      Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:11:03 +0400
From:      Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
To:        NuAm Benzina <nuambenzina@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: huh?

On 7/27/05, NuAm Benzina <nuambenzina@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do you have curses like "cisco rhce msce CCNA" , maybe
> for free ?

It's my understanding that there is some work in progress, as recent
message titled "Task Analysis Survey Report published by The BSD
Certification Group" posted in the advocacy link indicates. Please let
me know if you need a direct link to it. Search Google for "freebsd
certification site:freebsd.org" for additional information.

--=20
Dmitry Mityugov, St. Petersburg, Russia
I ignore all messages with confidentiality statements

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"