Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:00:47 -0700
From:      "Meagan Jia Pi" <meagan@e-lingo.com>
To:        "Dan O'Connor" <dan@mostgraveconcern.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: upgrading 3.X to 4.0 stable

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your help.

So how do I check when somebody is commit to the server?

I CVSup'd everything again, but the last "make install" failed.

***********************************
# make install
===> aha
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   aha.ko /modules
install: aha.ko: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
# pwd
/usr/src/sys/modules
#

I am determined to make it work, it bothers me that I can't. I appreciate
all your help.

-Meagan