Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:48:56 +0200
From:      Jacques Fourie <jacques.fourie@gmail.com>
To:        Jacques Fourie <jf@trispen.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel vm question

Hi,

Yes, I am trying to patch a piece of code in the kernel. The strange
thing is that this code works without a problem on FreeBSD 4.8 - has
the VM system changed to such an extent between 4.8 and 4.9 that the
pages in the kernel code segment are not writeable anymore?

Thanks for the bit about the compiler optimization - at least I
understand that part now :)

regards,
jacques