Date:      Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:19:58 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere-devel and index.html

--Ju63fPPgxvhxg7bcTflXs4oRjHsKic1cW

On 06/02/14 14:59, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> I asked 2 weeks ago, but got no answer:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2014-May/092408.html
>=20
> Trying again: poudriere-devel used to make index.html with the
> build progress. Since 12-MAY-2014, this file is no longer being
> generated. I wonder if it's due to my misconfig or this is on
> purpose? The file was extremely useful to me, so I'd like to know.
>=20
> Anybody using poudriere-devel out there and getting index.html?
>=20

poudriere-devel's index page has moved to
/usr/local/share/poudriere/html so you'll need to rework your webserver
configuration to match.  It's worth it though -- the new web bits are
rather shinier than what they replace.

There's a sample nginx.conf in /usr/local/share/examples/poudriere --
note that this will block using the poudriere output directly as the
content for your package repository in the same VHost.  (I think the
idea is that you have separate pkgrepo and poudriere VHosts, or you copy
the repo content elsewhere after building.)  Anyhow, if incorrigeably
lazy (like me) you can hack it by adding something like this to the
sample nginx.conf:

        # Packages and repo-meta
        location ~ .+\.txz$ {
            root /usr/local/poudriere/data/packages;
        }

No idea what the Apache equivalent conf looks like, but it probably
isn't too hard to derive from the nginx config.

	Cheers,

	Matthew