Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:25:47 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Ben Calvert <ben@stonehenge-net.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cron help?

This looks like something I've seen before. It appears that you've got a
user crontab with the system crontab format. A user crontab doesn't
include the "who" like ("root" in this case) because it always runs as
the user who owns it.
Search around and see if you've got any other crontabs around that might
contain the same data as this one. It's possible (especially if you're
new) that you edited the crontab for a normal user as well.

-Bill