Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:09:41 -0500
From:      Tony Wells <tony@camel.kdsi.net>
To:        Murray Taylor <taylorm@bytecraftsystems.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw and #comments

If you look at the example /etc/rc.firewall file, it's actually a shell
script.  You can put comments in a script that performs the ipfw
commands.  If you make your firewall commands permanent by adding the
pertinent lines to /etc/rc.conf, it will expect the file to be a shell
script anyway.

Once again, look at /etc/rc.firewall for guidance.