Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:13:56 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: all ports committers urged to opt in

FreshPorts runs a sanity test on every port commit.  If a commiter
opts in, any errors found in their commits are reported directly to
them instead of me being the go between.

I urge every port committer to opt in.  It saves me the bother of
reporting your errors to you and the world.  It also means the
problem is fixed much sooner.  At present, we have 15 opt'd in
committers

Where are the rest of you?

--
Dan Langille