Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 08:09:20 -0500
From:      Scott Morris <smorris@tsi.gte.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

At 01:20 PM 12/28/96 -0600, you wrote:

>You have to set your PATH to include .
        This is not recommended nor prudent if you desire your system to retain
even minimal security. You could end up executing malicious code very easily.

>or run the program as ./hello
        This is much better.

>CWD is not in your path by default
>

>--
>when everyone is out to get you, being paranoid is just good thinking.
>                                    --Dr. Johnny Fever

Scott Morris			* I have an A1 certified steak in my freezer.
GTE Telecommunication Services	* It's sad when your meat is more secure
smorris@tsi.gte.com		* than your computer.
813-273-3917			*
*** My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer. ***