Date:      24 Jun 1998 21:04:01 -0700
From:      RICHY@USA.NET
To:        RICHY@USA.NET
Subject:   A HONEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY...

Hello,

My name is Don and I want to thank you for taking the time to read this email.
For 5 years I've been looking for the right opportunity to be in business for
myself.

HONEST EXTRA INCOME??

6 weeks ago, I received an email similar to this one which gave me that
opportunity. In 3 weeks time, I made over $1,500, and in 8 weeks
I cleared $5,000.Not huge, but it still feels nice!!

THIS IS NOT A "GET RICH FAST SCHEME."

WE DONT MAKE THOSE PHONY CLAIMS,

YOU KNOW - "MAKE $50,000 YOUR 1ST WEEK."

THIS IS A HONEST OPPORTUNITY,

AND IM OFFERING YOU A CHANCE

TO BETTER YOURSELF, THATS ALL.

NO PHONE, NO SALES, NO MLM, HONEST!!!

I worked less than 10 hours a week to earn this income without having to
pick up the phone and talk to a single soul.This is not MLM! Your weekly
income depends on you and you only. (So the more time you put in
the more you get paid / the higher your income!!)

HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION YET???

THE QUESTION??

Are you serious about establishing a home-based business that generates
HONEST amounts of INCOME that you can be proud of?

If you said "YES!", call us TOLL-FREE. We have operators waiting to answer
your questions. I guarantee you will be excited about the things you hear. Just
have the ID number ready when you call.

ARENT YOU A LITTLE CURIOUS???

CALL THIS TOLL FREE # 1-800-811-2141  ID# 52469

MON. - SAT.  /  8 AM - 10 PM CST

DONT WAIT, MAKE THE CALL!!

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!!!