Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:49:31 +0100
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@mobil.cz>
To:        Keshav Tadimeti <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.com>
Cc:        newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports included in ISOs?

> From: "Keshav Tadimeti" <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.com>
> To: <newbies@freebsd.org>
> Subject: ports included in ISOs?
> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:20:38 +0800

    Hi Keshav,

    break your lines at about 70 chars.

> Hello All,
> Thanks for your answers. I gather that all I do is copy the file
> 4.4-install.iso for example to the CD-ROM. SO when I load the cd-rom
> on to windows, I should be able to see only ONE file - 4.4-install.iso
> for example.

    No, you won't be able to boot from such a CD. Your cd-burning
    software should have an option called like "create a cd from ISO".
    That's what you want to use.

> I can't boot to FreeBSD and do the CD-burning. I am a novice.

    You don't need FreeBSD to create a working CD from an ISO image.

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
4:46PM up 3 days, 23:10, 7 users, load averages: 0.01, 0.01, 0.07