Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:30:40 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Torbjorn Kristoffersen <sgt@netcom.no>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Programming a USB driver

Hi

I don't know if this is the right list to post to, so i'm sorry if it is.

I'm borrowing a Digital Camera, it has only Windows drivers, and I heard
that it may be running in Linux using the CPiA drivers.

These are my boot msgs:

uhub0: Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ugen0: STMicroelectronics USB Dual-mode Camera, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2

It obviously found something there. Would it be hard to make a driver for
this camera? I would really appreciate some starting places and tips.

TIA

Torbjorn Kristoffersen
sgt@netcom.no