Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:03:07 -0400
From:      Nick Evans <nevans@nextvenue.com>
To:        'Hank Wethington' <bsd@info-logix.com>, BSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: backing up

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFF1C4.BD305A90

not a bad idea. i guess it depends on the volume of information you are
planning on backing up. what about the idea of storing your backups offsite?
unless you decide to get removeable drives then this would not be possible.
yet it only really applies to large backup operations or environments where
a long archive of data is required. cost is also a factor as the price tape
media is significantly less than harddisk media.