Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 1994 09:00:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      obiwan!bob@uudell.us.dell.com (Bob Willcox)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (freebsd-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Install tape format??

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > No, I'm not, though I am certain that I don't have a file that
> > contains the info you included in your response.  The files that
> > I have (and have read) are:
>
> Perhaps you're working from old floppies?  I dunno.  In any case,
> they're definitely in the new snapshot and, I was quite sure, the
> last 2.0 floppy set.  In any case, now you know! :)

That must be it.  I did not actually look on the floppies for the
information :-(  I was only looking at the files (in the 2.0-941222-SNAP
subdirectory) that I ftp'd from wcarchive that I have on my system.

Yes, I do now know, thanks.

--
Bob Willcox                ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!uudell!obiwan!bob
Austin, TX                             or try: @uudell.us.dell.com:obiwan!bob