Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:54:02 +0200
From:      nocturnal <nocturnal@swehack.se>
To:        Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@teledomenet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Net dies after many torrent packets, BUG?!

Hi

Not sure how to answer your question but the network dies in a way that
i can't send any packets out or recive any packets in. What usually
helps is to run dhclient fxp0 on my card again. My friend said he used
to bring the card down and then up again and it would solve the issue.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se