Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Karl Agee <kdagee2@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   still cant cvsup--options needed

Hi again, well, I still cant get cvsup working in my
freebsd 4.0 install.  I dont have a fqdn
registered--this is a single workstation on a simple
dialup account.  So, I dont know if it will even
work--funny, I had pkg_add working before....

anyway I need some options before I dump this install.
 What should I do to get it working????  Or should I
reinstall....  8-p

--karl