Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:33:42 +0100
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, damien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        flz@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   iwi stability when doing large file transfers/backups

Hi,

I'm having great difficulties taking backup of my laptop computer. It's
a Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook E8020 system with a Intel PRO/Wireless
2915ABG NIC. I'm connected to a FreeBSD hostap, using WPA2 (CCMP/AES).

Updating to 6-STABLE (6.1-PRERELEASE) seems to have improved the
stability of the iwi driver quite a bit, but when doing large file
transfers (in this case rsyncing all the data from the laptop through
SSH), I always and oftenly get:

Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.

The messages comes from SSH, so it seems to be getting corrupted data.
Is anyone looking into that? Is there any fixes or settings that should
be tried? How are people's experience with iwi? Am I the only one to
have problems with it?

Cheers,

--
Anders.