Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 11:02:31 -0500
From:      "Roy Kartadinata" <royk@gfweb.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3com Impact IQ and multilink

Can anybody tell me why my 3com Impact IQ can only connect using 64k. I did
put the right string which worked with win95 before using the same box and I
got 128k with win95. But it doesnt work with freebsd.

If anyone uses 3com Impact ISDN modem or any external TA and successfully
connect to 128k, please tell me.

I'm using regular ppp with ip-alias and dial on demand on but only 64k and
am getting frustrated because I cant connect using 128k.

Roy K.