Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:31:27 -0400
From:      vr <sl@dnt.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD as nfs server for multiple linux clients

I need to set up a streaming video system in my network
and order to make efficient use of resourses I want to
have a FreeBSD NFS server with a huge storage for the
video content, and then have multiple Real server linux
machines mounting the same content off the BSD via nfs.
I chose linux as realservers because there is better support
for that particular application.

Now the question is, are there any known NFS issues between
FreeBSD and Linux that I should know about where BSD is
the server and linux is the client?

any comments appreciated.
slava.