Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:04:58 -0800
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Request for review of projects/mips page.

Here's a unidiff of what I'd like to commit for a projects/mips page,
for FreeBSD/MIPS status.

I've tested the build with it locally, but would like some review.  I'm
not opposed to putting it in platforms/ or something, but I've modelled
it after the c99 page, as it's meant more to keep up with the status of
the project, than to describe a platform, especially as it isn't currently
one that's supported by FreeBSD.

Thanks,
juli.
--