Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 16:12:57 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@gdead.adm.ispchannel.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        mestery@visi.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SETI teams

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 03:18:03PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> Actually, since they seem to have totally munged the team mechanism
> since first introducing it, I might suggest that everyone switch to
> the freebsd team instead because it's going to be the first (and sadly
> only) FreeBSD team people see when they search for "FreeBSD", which is
> the obvious thing to search for.

Agree. The term "FreeBSD" is the first thing most people are going to try
and since the SETI people seem to be focusing on SETI and not on team
listings on their web page we need to make this as simple as
possible. Switching over to "FreeBSD" from "Team FreeBSD" makes good
strategic sense.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch                     | Grateful Dead |
jgrosch@gdead.adm.ispchannel.net |  1965 - 1995  | Jerry Lives !