Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 14:19:27 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gdb breaks world

David O'Brien wrote:
> > > Warnings are treated as errors.  Since GCC 3.1 has brought a hell of a
> > > lot more warnings with us, you should use -DNO_WERROR until the dust
> > > of the GCC 3.1 import settles down.
> >
> > If everyone is using  -DNO_WERROR, then who would report build
> > problems :-).
>
> Because we are wanting for people to let the dust settle on the switch to
> GCC 3.1.  It is best for people to juse use -DNO_WERROR for now.
> Patience.

Both Twins:	"Wonder Twin powers, Activate!"
Jayna:		"Take the form of ... patches!"
Zan:		"Take the form of ... a complaining email!"
Gleek the code monkey:	"Gleek!  Gleeeeeek!  Gleek!"

[ ... meanwhile, in the cartoon viewers' cave ... ]

Bob:		"That second Wonder Twin really has an incredibly
		 lame power!"
Tom:		"Pass the potato chips!"

[ ... http://www.seanbaby.com/superfriends/wondertwins.htm ; hit the
      "back" circle for the rest of the Super Friends.  8-) ... ]

-- Terry