Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:28:27 +0200
From:      Luyt <luyt@guild-evo.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thin terminals for FreeBSD

On Monday 07 August 2006 21:19, Nagy L=E1szl=F3 wrote:

> I need to setup an environment where some users (10 to 20 employees)
> will use terminals to run programs. They need to run a few popular
> programs: thunderbird, firefox, adobe acrobat, openoffice and gaim.=20

Jamie Zawinski has done such a thing in his DNA Lounge club; albeit using=20
Linux.  He describes this project in detail:

  http://www.dnalounge.com/backstage/src/kiosk/

=2D-=20

"The ability of the OSS process to collect and harness=20
the collective IQ of thousands of individuals across=20
the Internet is simply amazing." - Vinod Vallopillil
http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween4.html