Date:      Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:10:52 GMT
From:      john@goodleaf.net
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM's Crypto Coprocessors

I was just doing some reading at IBM's site and I saw that they have an
open source project going, writing linux drivers for their Cryptographic
Coprocessors (hardware 3DES and SHA-1). I'm curious to know if any FreeBSD
developer folks have gotten into this or are otherwise tracking this
hardware.

(Don't tell me to write the driver myself. I am not currently capable ;)

Please see
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/4758/index.html

for more information.

Thanks,
John
Pls cc me. I am not on the hardware list.