Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:44:37 -0600
From:      Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>
To:        joeo@cracktown.com
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, dfr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenGL with hardware acceleration

This is great - I'll have a look at at when I get home tonight. Have you tried
to push these changes back to the DRI people yet? And what version or branch
have you been working off? As Doug Rabson's been busy with the SMPng/Alpha
issues I don't believe anyone else has been been keeping the BSD stuff up to
date.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California