Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:36:04 -0800
From:      Lomion <lomion@anais-nin.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   port 5632

Everyone,

I seem to recall mention of this port in a recent thread but can't find the
reference.  Reason I'm asking is that I noticed a few attempts to connect
to this port via udp.  Nothing in /etc/services mentions this particular
port.  No harm was done sine I'm not running anythin but I also noticed
attempts to connect via ssh as well.

I've block udp from external sources anyway so I'm not worried on that
front but I was wondering what it is.

Thanks,

--lomion