Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 03:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make world success

	Woohoo! Since most of messages here lately are of the nature "this
or that is broken" I just want to let everyone I did make world just fine
a few hours ago. System was install from latest BETA earlier today, then
CVSup later in the day and make world:

% uname -a
FreeBSD invisible.jkb.org 3.0-BETA FreeBSD 3.0-BETA #0: Wed Sep 23

	System is a Dell PowerEdge server using CAM.
	Awesome job guys!!!

-- Yan