Date:      Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:02:53 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Undefined symbol: i386_get_gsbase:

I just upgraded from 5.4-PRERELEASE to -CURRENT, and I'm getting this
when I run mozilla and a few other apps:

$ mozilla
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1: Undefined symbol
"i386_get_gsbase"

We've seen this before, but I can't seem to find the fix - all I see is
reference to David Xu's patch, which is said to have been committed.

Can someone point me to a doc, mail archive, or whatever to fix this?

I've already rebuilt mozilla and a few other ports.  Oddly enough, when
I run it with a remote display set to my laptop (running -current also),
it works, but when displaying to the local machine, does not.  I'm
rebuilding xorg now in case that helps.

Eric