Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:46:57 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Subject:   Re: making release & bootable cdrom?

> Would a "make release" on -current result in a cdrom-image that when put on
> cdrom is bootable on the alpha?

No.

Someone needs to look at the NetBSD iso9660 boot module and boot module
installer, and fix it to work like our current alpha boot module does.
I haven't look at this hard enough to have a good idea of how difficult
it might or might not be.

--
\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org