Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:45:39 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Removing emails from an email file automatically.

	Hi all.  Is there a simple way to remove a single email from a mail file
using an automated script of some kind?  Like combining grep with some
other stuff like that?  I'm looking for ideas to get rid of rogue
emails.  The other couple haven't exactly been a stellar success yet.  Can
I setup something that will search a mail file, find a given sender, and
then just nuke the message without hurting the mail file?  Thanks everyone.