Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:40:11 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        Maxim Konovalov <maxim@macomnet.ru>
Cc:        Thomas Moestl <tmoestl@gmx.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.org, arr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysv_ipc regression suite

* Maxim Konovalov <maxim@macomnet.ru> [020805 12:10] wrote:
> On 19:05+0200, Aug 5, 2002, Thomas Moestl wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2002/08/05 at 07:55:44 -0700, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> > > Can anyone point out or provide me with a suite to regression test
> > > sysv_ipc, specifically semaphores, message queues and shared memory?
> >
> > NetBSD has some, see
> >   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/basesrc/regress/sys/kern/
> > (in the sysvmsg, sysvsem and sysvshm subdirectories).
> > Last time I looked they were quite nice.
>
> + an old Stevens sysv ipc benchmarks:
>
> http://www.kohala.com/start/unpv22e/unpv22e.tar.gz
>
> under bench/

Thank you very much to all who have provided these links, it should
really help me.  As far as updating the project page, that will have
to wait until I get back to .ca.us when I have more easy access to the
repo and other such comforts. :)

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org] [#bsdcode/efnet/irc.prison.net]