Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:07:38 +0800
From:      "Zhang Weiwu" <weiwuzhang@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   again: sound configuration

>Zhang,
>Interesting.  Okay what kind of entry do you have in dmesg for your sound
card?

Nothing. I checked line by line and still nothing about sound card. It's
strenge 'cos the card is recognized by windows as "Crystal PnP", with no
model number given.

># dmesg

>Mark

Zhang Weiwu wrote:

Yes I did it. But it still does not work. dmesg produced NO prompt for pcm
and csa. The two command:
# dmesg|grep pcm
# dmesg|grep csa
produced nothing. And i think pcm and csa are loaded into kernel, since
when i type
# kldload snd_csa.ko
then kldload report "file exist", that usually happen when i want to
kldload something that is already in kernel.
Please do not reply to this address, use zhangweiwu@private.21cn.com
instead, as you can find in mail header.