Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 17:55:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Willow  <willow@tds.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   logging & hosts.{deny|allow}

I have setup tcpwrappers and hosts.{allow|deny} with thanks to the great
members of this and the freebsd-isp list, now I would like to log all
attempts from hosts that are denied in a file in /var/log (like
denied.hosts or something)

Any idea what option to use in the hosts.{deny|allow} file to log
connections to a file?  Reading the man pages states that logging via
syslogd is allowed but I cant find any examples of what to put in
hosts.{deny|allow} to make this happen.

Thanks again!

--
willow@tds.edu