Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 1997 15:39:16 -0600
From:      "Stephane Raimbault" <stephane@cybersurf.net>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sendmail error?

Now that I have done this it seemed to work fine.  Then I attempted to run
Pine and it didn't start.  I tried rebooting and when it was loading
sendmail it would seem to freeze so I press ^C to continue the boot which it
does.  Again Pine won't start.

The mail program 'mail' seems to work however.

Thank  you help,
Stephane Raimbault