Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:40:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      "EIN Media" <busdev@einmedia.com>
To:        "EIN Media" <mediasearch@briefs.ein.cz>
Subject:   Your site has been included in EIN's Advertising Search Directory

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your website has been included in the European Advertising & Media
Search Directory (www.EuropeanInternet.com/advertising/search)
published by the European Internet Network (EIN). This is a completely
FREE service.

We invite you to preview the site and check the accuracy of your listing.

EIN's Advertising & Media Report is designed to be your one stop
destination for information related to the rapidly changing European
advertising and media industry. Content sections include industry news,
discussion boards, FREE classified advertising, Internet search directory,
and many other interactive features.

Each month, EIN's websites achieve over 800,000 user sessions and
reach over 350,000 unique readers. Total monthly page views are in
excess of 6 million. We also deliver over 78,000 daily news by e-mail
subscriptions.

Come visit today!

Best regards,

EIN Editorial Department