Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Loren Koss <loren@pciway.com>
To:        Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 4.0-RELEASE -> 4.1-STABLE..

Thanks..  Like I said, I had done all those steps already (cvsup'd the
latest, built world, built and installed kernel), now I am on the step of
merging my files in /etc (like sendmail.cf and rc.conf, etc)..  I was just
wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to things that were ABSOLUTELY
necessary for 4.1-STABLE to work.. Otherwise, I will reboot my box now and
hope for the best :)..

Loren Koss
http://www.checkthegrid.com
Before you go to the movies...Check The Grid!