Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:57:31 +0900
From:      non@ever.sanda.gr.jp
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scsi_low changes for CAM_NEW_TRAN_CODE

From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
> I can't test, but these do compile. Let me know if you can commit them soon.

Hmm, I should have posted below to scsi (I only posted to mobile and
bsd-nomads). I would like to do after changes below. And could you
make patches for scsi_low 2.12.1 (below) ?

The ncv, nsp and stg drivers have been updated to catch up with
NetBSD/pc98 thanks to Honda-san, the author. Patches for -current and
-stable are placed at,

http://home.jp.freebsd.org/~non/current.2.12.1.diff.gz
http://home.jp.freebsd.org/~non/stable.2.12.1.diff.gz

If you don't have latest current, you may need to update or copy
src/sys/dev/ic/wd33c93reg.h from
http://home.jp.freebsd.org/~non/wd33c93reg.h

Most of the changes are,
o Much separate NetBSD(XS) / FreeBSD(CAM) codes
o Full support of QTag (tagged queing)
o SCSI messages such as ABORT, RESET, TERMIO can be sent from uppeer
  layer
o Improve parity error retry
o Work around for KME UJDCD450 portable CD-ROM (nsp, stg)
o Re-implementation of transfer settings thanks

// Noriaki Mitsunaga //