Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:41:25 -0500
From:      Jonathan Pennington <john@coastalgeology.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Do we Yahoo? (actual diff question as well)

Is there an easy way to generate a suite of patch files for a
port. For instance, instead of doing a recursive diff on a directory
and having a large patchfile with multiple files and the need for
interaction, is there a way to recursivly diff two directories and
attain different patch files for each file? That would make my current
porting project easier. (this isn't on ports because it seemed like a
more general question.)
* Jeremiah Gowdy <jgowdy@home.com> [001219 20:56]:
> I apologize to everyone else on this list but if someone had came on the
> list using the word "nigger" or any other sort of bigotry, I would react the
> same.  I am not a Christian, I know there are millions of other people out
> there who are not Christians, and I don't see how someone could say "Why

As a fellow non-christian (and one of those other things you mentioned
up there as well) all I can say is "AMEN, BROTHER!"

(The beastie logo comment was the funniest thing I heard in a while)
--
Jonathan Pennington		| http://coastalgeology.org
Site Manager			| Protection and stewardship