Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
To:        Francisco Reyes <reyes01@ibm.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FTP installation question

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Francisco Reyes wrote:

"my" == installing machine

Class C IP address      	== my IP address
Server  IP address              == use name in URL for ftp site to
					install from
Router interface  IP address    == gateway
Customers  IP address		== ??  Define "customers"?
Broadcast  IP address		== not used
Subnet mask			== subnet mask or netmask

> How do I map this info to the questions asked when one selects install
> from FTP? any other piece of info that I may need?

Should be enough.

You have three computers involved and you need only two.  What is the
"customer's IP address" versus the Class C IP?