Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:34:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jordan the Confused (Was: Jordan The Evil!)

> Ironically, Jordan's desire for total control over FreeBSD -- in particular,
> the way it's marketed -- does parallel that of Theo de Raadt. Jordan has
> come close to saying that he'd rather see FreeBSD die than see it promoted
> with the sort of passionate advocacy it needs.

I've followed chat for quite a while and I think that not only are you
misinterpreting him but now openly putting words into his mouth that he
has not said.

On many occasions I have seen core members say that they will not support
over zealous FreeBSD advocacy and I find myself agreeing totally with
them. You have also been told that if you wish to advocate FreeBSD in this
way ON YOUR OWN then you are free to go and do so. However you still
appear to be slanging core members, Jordan in particular, who all have
extrememly full plates and are promoting FreeBSD in the way they feel most
appropriate, not only in their own opinions but in the opinions of the
people in the industry who count.

I dont mind you having your own opinion I just object to you ramming it
down my throat.

Andrew Perry