Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 12:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamil Weatherbee <support@cdrom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems in running PCNFS (fwd)

	Technical Support
	Walnut Creek CDROM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 04:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: 72567.310@compuserve.com
To: support@cdrom.com
Subject: Problems in running PCNFS

I'm using several PCs running XFS as client.  My /etc/exports has no error
as long as the machine reports.
/etc/exports
------------------
/usr/pcshare
/var/spool/pcnfs

However, I can't mount the /usr/pcshare without making the owner to the
same group as my login user.  In addition, I was unable to mount the lp
to my lpt1 inthe PC.  The response is always Permission Denied.  I have no
problem in connecting to a Linux box with the same setup.
There is only one entry in my /etc/printcap, i.e. a plain lp.
Thanks in advance for any hint or procedure for a solution.

Sorry for the first mail.  I'm using the Jan '96 FreeBSD ver2.1 from you.
My machine is a 486DX100 with 16MB RAM and a SCSI CDROM + IDE HDD.
Thanks.