Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:12:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        David Widjaja <diwidjaja@ucdavis.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FBD vs. Linux

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, David Widjaja wrote:

>Hi, I'm pretty new at FBD, I'm just wandering, is FreeBSD better than
>Linux, if not why do you prefer FreeBSD than Linux? And what is the
>difference between FreeBSD and NetBSD?

I prefer FreeBSD because it has just one distribution.

The difference between NetBSD and FreeBSD is thas FreeBSD does only Intel
harware and concentrated on stability, NetBSD tries to be portable to many
types of hardware.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/