Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:46:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Browning <brownicm@netunlimited.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>, Norberto Meijome <numard@smartmedis.com.ar>
Subject:   Re: Doskey

Sorry all for the mystery mail. I'm still learning xfmail
apparently. Let's try again. I meant to say that MS Visual
FoxPro has what would appear to be the same thing as the F7
in WinNT. It's a command line window. Looks like an xterm
with a history list but you can point and click to select
and hit enter to run previous commands. You can pick a
previous and change an argument and run it. I've been
toying with writing the same for X as my first programming
project in X. History in csh beats doskey any day, but this
is better yet. Nothing like this out there, is there?

Chris Browning
brownicm@netunlimited.net