Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:54:39 -0600
From:      "stinch" <stinch79@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installing boot problem ?

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C10F24.394447E0

hi there, having a problem with installing freebsd on a p75 ibm.  the =
error says 'couldn't clone boot floppy to the root file system.'    i =
install through ftp / what i think is two things my internet connection =
or block clusters on my hard drive might have to match up with bsd =
before installing the two floppies root.flp mfsroot.flp/ i'm not sure  =
after stand/sysinstall and after configing to down load through ftp the =
error pops up and and says installation complete with some errors .   i =
had freebsd running and so i figured to re install it with more options  =
 / i,e  besides  average user (8)//  so here i am stuck trying to =
install it again //    from  badly dying to get freebsd up and running =
again  ....    thx for your time in taking my error problem in to =
consideration ! THX

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C10F24.394447E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hi there, having a problem with =
installing freebsd=20
on a p75 ibm.&nbsp; the error says 'couldn't clone boot floppy to the =
root file=20
system.'&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i install through ftp / what i think is two =
things my=20
internet connection or block clusters on my hard drive might have to =
match up=20
with bsd before installing the two floppies root.flp mfsroot.flp/ i'm =
not=20
sure&nbsp; after stand/sysinstall and after configing to down load =
through ftp=20
the error pops up and and says installation complete with some errors=20
.&nbsp;&nbsp; i had freebsd running and so i figured to re install it =
with more=20
options&nbsp;&nbsp; / i,e&nbsp; besides&nbsp; average user (8)//&nbsp; =
so here i=20
am stuck trying to install it again //&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; from&nbsp; =
badly dying=20
to get freebsd up and running again&nbsp; ....&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; thx for =
your=20
time in taking my error problem in to consideration !=20
THX</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C10F24.394447E0--