Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:55:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Eli Lazich <elazich@loopback.com>
To:        Sumit Gupta <sumit@tamu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to mount cdrom

the device names is based on the controller type, for example if you had
an IDE controller your cdrom would be something like /dev/wcd0c.  You also
need to specify at the command-line how mount should mount the
filesystem, mount_cd9660 or mount -t "fsname".  first find out what type
of cdrom you have.

Eli