Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 1997 04:26:45 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        dk+@ua.net
Cc:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Different kernels for the bindist and boot.flp?

> Linux, in fact, sucks ;-)

You are, of course, being facetious about it being "too flexible"; just
clarifying for the religious nuts reading the thread.  8-).

Which is a nice segway...

> EXCLUSIONS. This warranty does not cover the following:
> ... 3. Damages caused by ... external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate
> power supply or acts of God.
> 		-- Westinghouse refrigerator manual (submitted by sia@nest.org)

I've been waiting to have something fail as a result of an act of God,
so I could then sue the richest organized religion I could find to
recover damages.  They of course would be free to claim that they were
not, in fact, God's representatives on Earth... unfortunately for my
wallet, God seems to somehow be aware of my plan.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---