Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:24:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Phat Pham <jb_pham@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jb_pham@yahoo.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Kernel

Hi,

I install FreeBSD 4.1 at minimal installation option
and after all, I got 90MB in / and /usr.
Do you know any way that can tune this kernel to
smaller size?

Do you know any book or reference documentation that
describes more details about FreeBSD KERNEL and each
software component in FreeBSD such as the
functionality of /bin, /sbin, ...

I'm new to FreeBSD.
After a while working with it, I like it; however,
it's difficult to find out book and document relates
to it.

I would like to learn more.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for your help and your time.