Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:23:56 +0100
From:      antongiulio <antongiulio@email.it>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libtool not found

Joe Marcus wrote:

> > 1) How can I solve it?
>
> Use ports.  Gedit 2.8.2 is in the ports tree, and will build just fine.

Sorry my english is horrible! I'm not trying to install Gedit. I'm trying to install a my own program that uses same (lightly modified) script as configure.in, makefile.am, etc of gedit.

Question:
If you want compile a your own program in gnome/gtk+ (and so not present in ports) what is right way to make scripts for freebsd?

Thanks
Giulio

 Sponsor:
 Audio, Video, HI-FI...oltre 2.000 prodotti di alta qualità a prezzi da sogno solo su Visualdream.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2955&d=3-1