Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 1997 23:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
Cc:        =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@awfulhak.org, brian@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp restrictions

I was reading the man page on pppd while setting up a ppp server and when
I saw the whole defaultroute thing I was astonised that any user could go
in and basically change the default route so I put a -defaultroute in the
/etc/ppp/options file (this should be default with the distribution).
Also, does anyone out there in hacker land have the "login" option working
when the server that is being logged into is running nis?